Dr. Knecht has developed an expertise in all areas of the foot and ankle. Common disorders of feet treated include bunions, heel pain/spurs, hammertoes, neuromas, ingrown toenails, warts, corns, calluses, sprains, fractures, infections, and injuries.
He believes in using all conservative means before surgery is recommended.
Dr. Knecht is certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, which means he successfully completed a credentialing and examination process and has demonstrated knowledge of podiatric surgery.
Our practice offers the following services:
- Comprehensive care of foot and ankle disorders
- Non-surgical and surgical treatment of athletic injuries
- Biomechanical analysis and functional orthotic fabrication
Medical and surgical treatment of:
- Ankle Sprains
- Arch Disorders
- Burning Pain
- Corns and Callouses
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Heel Pain
- Heel Spurs
- Infections and Ulcerations
- Ingrown Toenails
- Soft Tissue Masses and Tumors
- Sports Related Injuries
- Tendon and Joint Pain
- Trauma and Athletic Injuries